High Quality LPs, CDs, tapes and merchandise from the leading reissue label
The only LP of the 80s legend Klaus Munzert is finally on colored vinyl! Of course, you remember the hits "Jimmy Dean Loved Marilyn", "Marcello The Mastroianni", "Andromeda" and many others. But it is difficult to find original Silicon Dream LP today - it is quite rare and, as a rule, in a "well-loved" condition. Now you have a great opportunity to buy this album in perfect condition on red, white or gold vinyl.
1. time machine (you are the master of time-age) 5’59’’
2. jimmy dean loved marilyn-film ab (the hollywood-age) 3’39’’
3. corleone speaking (the chicago-age) 4’48’
4. holiday in st. tropez - eating pizza in ibiza (the cola-age) 4’20’’
5. marcello the mastroianni (the fellini-age) 4’30’’
6. space intro (the age of the first cosmic steps)1’14’’
7. andromeda (the space-age) 4’59’’
8. albert einstein - everything is relative (the age of the inventors) 4’27’’
9. primaballerina (the romantic age) 4’52’’
10. don’t break my heart (the age of love) 4’18’’
The Estonian-based label was founded in 2022. Specializes in reissues of pop music from the 80s and 90s for Baltic market. One of the sub-labels of the publishing house Maschina Records. Founded by established audio professionals (who are also passionate life-time collectors). Label combines years of production experience with the use of cutting-edge modern technologies. For its releases, Maschina uses only the best sources - from the original analog master tapes and digital masters to the original visuals/designs. Each release is produced in close conjunction with the artists themselves and/or their authors, producers, estate representatives. Maschina Records' restoration, mastering and design always meet the highest industry standards. Every vinyl record, CD or tape has been produced at the exceptionally top level, with the big love and attention to each and every detail. A perfect choice for the TRUE collectors. From the TRUE collectors.
20207 Narva Estonia 26 juuli
Monday - Friday
Contacts for distributors and record stores. If you want to sell our releases in your store, please contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a cooperation offer from us.